Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rev. Fr. Olan Ardes' Wake

COMMUNICATION

Dear Reverend Monsignors and Fathers:

The People of God in the Diocese of San Pablo is grieving the demise of our brother Rev. Fr. Rolando A. Ardes. After days of confinement at the ICU of the Perpetual Help University Hospital in Biñan, he gave up his last breath and joined his Creator in the morning of Sunday, 7 September.

Below is the schedule of Fr. Olan's wake:

7 Sept. (Sun.) – 9 Sept. (Tues.) after lunch Perpetual Help University Chapel

Biñan, Laguna

9 Sept. (Tues) –10 Sept. (Wed.) after lunch St. Peter's College Seminary

San Pablo City

10 Sept. (Wed.) – 13 Sept. (Sat.) Ardes' Residence

Liliw, Laguna

His interment is scheduled on Saturday, 13 September, after the 10:00 a.m. Funeral Mass at the St. John the Baptist Parish, Liliw, Laguna.

With hope in the Risen Lord, we sing the words of the Job: "And from my flesh I shall see God; my inmost being is consumed with longing. Whom I myself shall see: my own eyes, not another's, shall behold him." (Job 19, 26-27)

In behalf of his Excellency, I remain

Ad Iesum per Mariam,

Rev. Fr. FRANCIS EUGENE A. FADUL

Personal Secretary to the Bishop

8 September 2008

Birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary

News & Journalism - Top Blogs Philippines